✈️ Dallas/Fort Worth Adventure (Part I)

August 11, 2015

Remember when I promised you guys a well-worth-it video diary of my travel to Central United States in an earlier post? Well, it turns out you guys will be in for more than just a video diary. And now the feeling of eagerness and anxiousness have been inserted into your stomachs. After much much reviewing of the handful of footage that I have harnessed over the past two weeks or so, I have decided to instead upload a series of parts (or mini episodes) of my summer road trip because a single video, my friend, would be like attempting to squeeze a pineapple down to the same size as that of a blueberry, while keeping all of its juicy flavors.

Now without further ado, here's the first part/mini episode showing in 3...2...1! Enjoy!

No comments :

Post a Comment