East of Eden

July 10, 2015

In recent years, it has become a frequent habit of mines to go scavenging in the back of my parents' closet for gold. And no, not literal gold because that would make me of equal status to being an heiress of the Lannister family from Game of Thrones. But gold like authentic Lanvin bags being that they are authentic 80s and 90s clothes that my parents and the kid version of myself use to sport back in the retro days. Shopping without the hassle of getting in my car and spending a dime? What girl doesn't like that? Not to mention the best part being whenever I would walk outside the house with my new find goods, my parents would comment on how familiar some of my garments look, bringing back the good old times.
sunglass: new york street vendor | top: aeropostale | denim capris: mum's old good | shoes: tommy hilfiger

No comments :

Post a Comment